lone wolf rifle stocks ?

Discussion in 'Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics' started by kidcoltoutlaw, Nov 18, 2003.

1. kidcoltoutlaw

kidcoltoutlaw Well-Known Member

is it a good stock im looking at the bag rider howler.for a sendero in 338 RUM,thanks,keith

2. Switchbarrel

Switchbarrel Active Member

I have an "Ultra Series - Tactical" model with adjustable cheek and butt. I had them do their carbon fiber bedding job as well. I really like the stock and the workmanship is great. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

3. threejones

threejones Well-Known Member

Just looked at your stock, looks great. I'm thinking about getting the same set up on my 7mm rem mag. I was wondering what they charged for the stock and bed job? I tried to call them but got no answer.
    Thanx
    Cody

4. jcoop

jcoop Well-Known Member

I had the regular howler and have two of the Palma Master stocks. The howler grip is the most comfortable thumb hole stock I have felt. I really liked the stock and love my Palma master stocks. I had mine done in carbon fiber with woven carbon fiber on the outside, then panted the stocks in a camo pattern with some of the carbon exposed in the pattern. If I had to get any stock from anyone again it would be from Bob at lone wolf.
    They are not cheap but are first class.

5. sp6x6

sp6x6 Well-Known Member

i have 2 of the summits, great stocks, light weight, pillar bed. He has a web site lonewolfriflestocks