Lone Peak Custom Actions

LParms

Official LRH Sponsor
Lone Peak Arms would like to introduce our precision bolt actions. Long and short versions offered in stainless and Titanium configurations. Our actions are two lug, Rem 700 clone configuration to ensure versatility with all the aftermarket parts available for the 700. We entered the action manufacturing industry with years of experience in the machining industry. We feel the craftsmanship and smooth operation of our actions speak for themselves. Currently we have some actions in stock and ready to be shipped.

Visit our website, send us an email or give us a call with any questions.

Lone Peak Arms
[email protected]

Thanks,
Lone Peak Arms

Timmyatneb,

Our actions are produced on machines that hold tight tolerances. This eliminates the need for them to be trued by gunsmiths.

mountainman56,

We can accommodate for the matte finish your looking through bead blasting.

Here are the weights on our titanium actions.

short action- 19oz
Long action-22oz

We don't have any short sctions in stock. Our lead time for one is around 2 1/2 months.

what I'm looking for is a titanium action in a long action with lapua bolt face and a action that has a integral lug and rail. Do you have something like that?

These guys are beyond legit, actions are unreal, machine quality is the best I have seen. I bought one of the early titanium actions and couldn't be more happy... I wanted to build a lightweight 300 RUM hunting rifle and not only did I get lightweight I got a 1/4 MOA tack driver, so stoked with the action!

The biggest problem is my wife has pretty well stole my rifle as her own...can't say enough about Lone Peak!

ACD64252-91EF-4353-8F32-A2057AF3A193_zpshxpagc2q.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.