Lock Stock and Barrel - Valentine Nebraska

LRHWAL

Maybe I missed a post somewhere, but it seems that Lock Stock may have closed it's doors. Maybe someone has more information on this than I do, but that seems to be what a quick search dished up. The webiste has been down for some time and apparently no-one can get them on the phone.

This is pity as they were good to deal with and carried a lot of good stock.

As an "international customer" many suppliers won't ship to you (not restricted stuff, just nothing at all) and LS&B were always willing to ship and even combine packages from other suppliers so that you only shipped internationally once.

I can only assume that the "stock shortages" affected their business negatively as I assume it does many. Some months ago when I looked to place an order, much of what I wanted was out of stock and the back order e-mail promised never arrived.

I'll miss them if they are truely gone....

Maybe I missed a post somewhere, but it seems that Lock Stock may have closed it's doors. Maybe someone has more information on this than I do, but that seems to be what a quick search dished up. The webiste has been down for some time and apparently no-one can get them on the phone.

This is pity as they were good to deal with and carried a lot of good stock.

As an "international customer" many suppliers won't ship to you (not restricted stuff, just nothing at all) and LS&B were always willing to ship and even combine packages from other suppliers so that you only shipped internationally once.

I can only assume that the "stock shortages" affected their business negatively as I assume it does many. Some months ago when I looked to place an order, much of what I wanted was out of stock and the back order e-mail promised never arrived.

I'll miss them if they are truely gone....

Yes, sadly, they're gone. I've heard rumors that they will be back, but I doubt it.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts