Loads for Barnes 168 TTSX in Tikka 300 Win Mag

Looking for load data for 168 TTSX for my Tikka T3X Superlite in 300 Win Mag? I have RL 22, RL 19, Ramshot Hunter, IMR 4831, Hornady Superformance, RL16, and Varget. I really don't want to try all of them :), so looking for some insight as to what others have found works with that combo of rifle and projectile.

Thanks,

never hurts to look at barnes site for data, they tend to mark the most accurate loads
Yep, I took a look. Most accurate is Ramshot Magnum (of which I don't have). Then I have 4 of the others, so wanted to see if I could get a head start, vice having to try all of them to see what worked. Especially in the era of "can't get anything"

cape cove

Although a little temperature sensitive I would think IMR 4831 would be a good powder to start with. I used it in my 300 WM with 180 gr bullets and developed a good load, good velocity and accuracy. JME

BearDawg

I am using IMR 4831. I use it currently and there is better powders I’m sure, but it shoots so well and constant. I find myself asking “why change a good thing.” I also have a nosler partition load I use on another 300 and it is with RL19 no complaints. Hope it helps 👍

I am using IMR 4831. I use it currently and there is better powders I’m sure, but it shoots so well and constant. I find myself asking “why change a good thing.” I also have a nosler partition load I use on another 300 and it is with RL19 no complaints. Hope it helps 👍
Good info. Thx. I’ll update this thread with my results.