Loading at your range

The good old c4m3r0n base 👍 Bonus points for mounting the press so it doesn't try to tip the whole assembly over!

Been meaning to make something similar for taking to the range, actually.

Just had kind of a 'ah-hah!' moment... pictured that base, with an Inline fabrication flush mount in the top, so I could easily swap the press between my home set up, and the portable one... 🤔😁
Oh yeah, tipping over, they say add weight, it is already 30 lbs. In my configuration, if you do size brass, primer catcher will not work. But if done right it could, I just wanted holes for the rams. I don't size at the range.
That press stays on there, and it gets loaned out plenty.

That will be sweet!
I have it all marked out for 375 yard range in my backyard on my property but I'm still waiting for my buddy with his dozer to get over here
Good morning Bill. When you get it done will you need a spotter. I'll bring fried baloney sandwiches and sweet tea. LOL! All kidding aside, hope you get it done and enjoy it. tt 🇺🇲 🦌 ;)

Good morning Bill. When you get it done will you need a spotter. I'll bring fried baloney sandwiches and sweet tea. LOL! All kidding aside, hope you get it done and enjoy it. tt 🇺🇲 🦌 ;)
I'll get a hold of you when it's done we'll go from there I like fried bologna sandwiches too

Glass test tubes are better, no static and easy to make rack.

These hold well over 100 gr of powder.

On Amazon, 9 bucks.

16x150mm Borosilicate Glass Test Tubes with Cork Stoppers, 23ml Vol, Karter Scientific 201B1 (Pack of 10)

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.