• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Loaded 28 Nosler Ammo Bergers only.

Elkbelter

I can't find any components---if anyone will load me up at least 40 rounds of Berger 175's / 180's or 168 VLD Hunting.
Name your price thanks Rich 315-404-2994

Rich,
If nobody that has dies steps in - if you can send me brass and dies, I've got everything else covered in Berger 180VLD hunting, 180 Hybrid, 190 LR hybrid or 195 EOL. Just provide your powder data, OAL, and I've got 215M but no other primer. Plenty of powder choices.

I have access to 168gr classic hunters also.

Just let me know,

Barry

Let me look what I've got when I get home. I may have some 180's left and nosler brass. I only have cci primers. Pm and we will see what we can work out.

Thanks Guys----I should be more specific. I don't have dies or brass. All the professional custom handloaders that I regularly use are out of ammo.
I do have 2 boxes of Hornady 162 ELD-X & 2 boxes of Nosler 175 LRAB ammo. But elk & Berger VLD's make me feel the most confident.
I can trade those since they are going for over $100 and more on Gunbroker-someone can make $$.