Load development help

61.8 and 62.2 have virtually the same point of impact, so this is probably your node. I'd load in the middle of this at 62.0gr and do a seating depth test. Do 0.010, 0.020, 0.030 and 0.040" off the lands and see which one it likes the most. If not as tight as you want, pick the best seating depth and do 0.0005 + and - to see which way to go. Most likely you'll be done there. Then run it over a chrono to get your velocity average, ES and SD. This is the OCW method and don't be upset if you don't have single digit ES for that doesn't always equate to small groups. You're looking for a forgiving load that's in a nice node that will give a very repeatable POI

Waste of time.
Touching land relationship is precarious.
I suggest starting over with backing off the load a few grains and doing Berger recommended full seating testing, but at least 5thou off the lands (OTL). Then with best there, move to powder development.

This way, you won't have to manage land erosion or mess with seating again (for THAT bullet).
Have to agree with Mike. I use OCW for load development and my assessment of this target is that that it doesn't show much with without more information. Based on the bullet I assume this is a hunting rifle and I would definitely stay away from the lands. It would help to know what rifle and barrel profile you are shooting. Were these shot round robin? Type of rest? Weight of rifle?

Having the above type of information helps determine a reasonable expectation as to what kind of accuracy to expect from the rifle.

Waste of time.
Touching land relationship is precarious.
I suggest starting over with backing off the load a few grains and doing Berger recommended full seating testing, but at least 5thou off the lands (OTL). Then with best there, move to powder development.

This way, you won't have to manage land erosion or mess with seating again (for THAT bullet).
Have to agree with Mike. Based on the bullet I assume this is a hunting rifle and I would definitely stay away from the lands. Also, it would help to know what rifle and barrel profile you are shooting. Were these shot round robin? Type of rest?

Having the above type of information helps determine a reasonable expectation as to what kind of accuracy to expect from the rifle.

I'd load 62.0 and work back on the seating depth in .005 increments, 3 rounds of each. That should help get rid of the vertical.

61.8 and 62.2 have virtually the same point of impact, so this is probably your node. I'd load in the middle of this at 62.0gr and do a seating depth test. Do 0.010, 0.020, 0.030 and 0.040" off the lands and see which one it likes the most. If not as tight as you want, pick the best seating depth and do 0.0005 + and - to see which way to go. Most likely you'll be done there. Then run it over a chrono to get your velocity average, ES and SD. This is the OCW method and don't be upset if you don't have single digit ES for that doesn't always equate to small groups. You're looking for a forgiving load that's in a nice node that will give a very repeatable POI
I agree with this planning with exception of one part.
Seating is a VERY coarse prerequisite adjustment, and is not tuning.
It affects tune, but you shouldn't try to tune with seating.
Instead, you should tune with your finest tuning adjustment, which is powder (right to the kernel)(after meeting prereq seating).

Also, the biggest mistake anyone can make with full seating testing is to do so from a powder node.
dougduey points out 62.0gr as a powder node. DO NOT perform full seating testing from there. It's the worst place in the world to do it from.
This, because your seating adjustments from there would serve more to collapse the powder node, than to indicate best seating.

Beluebow mentioned beginning seating testing at ~60gr,, that's a better plan.
From there you could see big ugly grouping that is obviously opening/closing with seating adjustments.
It's way easier to find best coarse seating with this.
Then go to powder testing.
Then go to final seating tweaking (within it's window) for tightest group shaping.

And while at ~60gr, you might do some primer swapping to see if anything stands out as better.
Like coarse seating, primer swapping is not tuning, but prerequisite to tuning. And of course you should also not do that from a powder node.
With this much testing done, your cases should be fully fire formed to stable, ready for tuning.

What's my next move? 7ss 175 Nosler lrab and Re26. I shot these touching the lands so when I move back it will be decreasing pressure.
In 2 different rifles, 7mm LRM (175s) and a 6.5 PRC (142s) the ABLRs liked about 100 thou jump for me. They never shot as good as Bergers or Hornady ELDx/ms though. I'd look at the velocities and pick one you like that's in a node and not one on a velocity jump point. Then try some in the 20-40 thou and some in the 70-100 thou range. Don't be too surprised if the barely break 1 MOA, it seems to be their nature.

Went back with the 175 Berger's. I payed with seating and nothing improved. Gun just won't shoot them.

I didn't, had rotator cuff surgery today so I ran out of time playing with it. . Loaded 20 up of the Berger's to go shoot a few and have some left to hunt with this season Tuesday. Shot a 1/4" group after zeroing and then shot 3 at 1k. Waited 5 minutes between each shot to allow for a new wind condition. I saw the wind pick up on the last one and held .5 mil, should ave held a full one. Dang Berger's just flat out shoot in every gun I have.
52F31A73-80D1-40B0-BF3A-DE272B7274D3.jpeg