Load Data Needed for 338 Lapua

rangerman

I have a friend who just received his custom built 338 Lapua by GAP. He is in need of any load data for this caliber. He has the Lapua brass, 300 grain Bergers, federal 215 primers, and some Retumbo, H-1000, and Re-33 powder. Any load data you could share would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Brian

My lapua load is fed 215s, 300 grain berger elite hunters, and 92.5gr H-1000. Seated almost touching the lans. Savage 111 LRH completely factory, holding sub-MOA to 1000, have not tested much past that yet

Thanks guys. I hope to be shooting some different loads with Retumbo and Re-33 powder this weekend. We should have the barrel break-in complete and will be shooting different loads next. We did have a 3 shot group that with 91 grains of H-1000 that was sub 1/2 MOA.
I appreciate all your input.

I have a friend who just received his custom built 338 Lapua by GAP. He is in need of any load data for this caliber. He has the Lapua brass, 300 grain Bergers, federal 215 primers, and some Retumbo, H-1000, and Re-33 powder. Any load data you could share would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Brian

Tried all the powders you listed settled on H1000 at 91.0 with 300 Bergers in Lapua brass with WLRM primer for 2780 FPS.........excellent accuracy in my AR 30

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.