Load data/info for 28 Nosler

I bought a 28 Nosler from Christiansen, it is the Ridgeline. I guess I didn't realize the barrel was a 1 in 9 twist and Christiansen Arms recommends a 14-160 grain bullet. Does anyone shoot 195 bergers or any other heavy bullets out of this gun and can you guys provide your "pet loads", please? Or if you have this gun, what works for you so I can see what options I have for heavier bullets please? I know everything shoots different out of different rifles but it would give me a place to start... especially if you have a 1 in 9 twist barrel. Thank you.
I may have missed it but what elevation will you be shooting them at? That pretty much will be the deciding factor along with the velocity.

Not a 28 Nos but my old barrel in my 7 Rum, ( Hart 1-9 twist ) loved the 175 hybrids! I have taken a few big Mule deer and about a half dozen big Blacktail bucks out to 991 yards and that is still my favorite long range bullet. It drops animals in there tracks! I pushed them pretty hard at 3351 fps and they shot amazing on steel targets to 1350. Flatter that the 195 on paper, however I never tried the 195's due to my twist of 1-9 and how long the bullet was. I would bet the 175 hybrids are hard to find though. I now have a new barrel and am shooting mono's to comply with Ca. bogus lead free ban. good luck, Jason

Thanks guys, please keep em coming. I hunt from where I live at about 1000 feet of elevation to about 3500 when sheep hunting, probably use it most for sheep hunting up here in Alaska. Thanks

oh, any of you guys shooting the 180s or 175 hybrid in a Ridgeline, what load data are you working with? Thanks again!

I bought a 28 Nosler from Christiansen, it is the Ridgeline. I guess I didn't realize the barrel was a 1 in 9 twist and Christiansen Arms recommends a 14-160 grain bullet. Does anyone shoot 195 bergers or any other heavy bullets out of this gun and can you guys provide your "pet loads", please? Or if you have this gun, what works for you so I can see what options I have for heavier bullets please? I know everything shoots different out of different rifles but it would give me a place to start... especially if you have a 1 in 9 twist barrel. Thank you.
Mine is a custom with a 1-9 Benchmark and it shoots the 195's with Retumbo @2980 1/4 moa. I'm at sea level on the Oregon coast and they shoot great.