Load data for 10mm

Bought a new 10mm and just received my Lehigh 140 gr bullets.
Anyone reload for them?
Trying to get a baseline to start from.
I picked up a Kimber a few years ago and couldn't find much for bullets at that time. Got some 140 gr SNS hardcast from Dillon. Have them loaded over 14.6 grs of Accurate No. 9. A little hot but the gun loves them. As always start low and safe.

What is the fun in having a 10 if you don't load 'em up hot enough to enjoy. Practice, plinking and pig loads 11gr blue dot behind 180gr powder coated hardcast bullets. Home defense loads 13gr AA#9 under 180gr hollow points. Added bonus: The blue dot makes a heck of a fireball when you torch it off around dark thirty.

I did not read the prior twelve pages, but I didn't see it in a search of this thread -- check out this site, 10mm-Reloaded -- one of the best load data sites for 10mm. I shoot 200gr, 180gr and 165gr moly coated hard cast in my SR1911 and G20. My goto powders are AA #9, Longshot and HS-6. I have also used a lot of Unique. Load choices have changed somewhat since I started loading the 10 as powder availability has been spotty. I'm almost out of #9, so my favorite loads for the 200gr will change. I'll probably try 2400, but hate the smell of it when shooting.
The SR1911 handles the hotter loads very well, the G20 needs a beefier spring to carry those same.

I did not read the prior twelve pages, but I didn't see it in a search of this thread -- check out this site, 10mm-Reloaded -- one of the best load data sites for 10mm. I shoot 200gr, 180gr and 165gr moly coated hard cast in my SR1911 and G20. My goto powders are AA #9, Longshot and HS-6. I have also used a lot of Unique. Load choices have changed somewhat since I started loading the 10 as powder availability has been spotty. I'm almost out of #9, so my favorite loads for the 200gr will change. I'll probably try 2400, but hate the smell of it when shooting.
The SR1911 handles the hotter loads very well, the G20 needs a beefier spring to carry those same.
Longshot my go to powder for 10mm. I see it here often so I have plenty also.

Thanks for that link to 10mm reloaded.
I have many of those listed powders.

I just went to LGS and picked up some powder. They had a lot of Longshot. $35.95 pd. Benchmark (223) $47.95. Win Staball HD $45.95. I don't know why I got more Longshot 🙄 I've always been a prepper since Slick Willy was Prez. 😉
IMG_20230603_122508460.jpg

Good shopping list buddy.I have not seen Benchmark on the shelves yet but I bet it's coming soon.Things seem to be getting better except the prices are a bit higher.
Hoping hard to get primers are getting back on shelves by the end of summer.
I don't need primers but haven't seen any in about 2 months here. Scheels in Billings I've seen but mostly small rifle and large pistol.

I just pulled my Winchester Large Rifle primers out and am down to 4 or 5 packs of 100 left and then I'm done with them and just saw one place had them for 145.00 for a brick plus shipping plus hazardous fees.I may have to bite the bullet so to speak.I hate spending that much on primers. When I bought the ones I have for 49.00 per brick and thought I got taken to the cleaners back then.Oh well we have to pay to play