Load data for 10mm

question to all has anyone used the win LP in standard-mag primer with AA-9 or bludot in 10mm with 175 or 200gr hc coated bullets. have never used these primers always use CCI 300 thank you.
It shouldn't make a difference... just run it up from mild as usual. I'm currently running the 300 also but will eventually switch when the brick runs out.

I just came back from vacation and stopped and spent the night in Cour De Alene ID and went to a famous sporting goods store there and asked about Blue Dot Powder as I have several shotgun and pistol loads I use it for and as I talked I found out I was talking to THE store manager and he said he had a couple 4 pound containers left and was not ordering anymore.Hodgen must own Alliant powder as it is made in Australia and prices were going up sky high!The last 1 pound container he bought he sold for $44.95 per 1 pound container and the new same container will cost $79.95 per container and he said NO!Do not send any,thats too much.
I bought 1 4 pound container and have a 1 pound container about 1/2 half full and thats it for Blue Dot unless Alliant comes to their senses.

I just came back from vacation and stopped and spent the night in Cour De Alene ID and went to a famous sporting goods store there and asked about Blue Dot Powder as I have several shotgun and pistol loads I use it for and as I talked I found out I was talking to THE store manager and he said he had a couple 4 pound containers left and was not ordering anymore.Hodgen must own Alliant powder as it is made in Australia and prices were going up sky high!The last 1 pound container he bought he sold for $44.95 per 1 pound container and the new same container will cost $79.95 per container and he said NO!Do not send any,thats too much.
I bought 1 4 pound container and have a 1 pound container about 1/2 half full and thats it for Blue Dot unless Alliant comes to their senses.
Black Sheep?

436 I appreciate the link.I will try other powders but had a jam up accurate load with Blue Dot.
The search will take a while but I have some on hand to get me though the powder search.
I'll get back to you with a couple of my loads for my G20SF with a KKM barrel.
G20 Gen 3  10 mm 014 - Copy.JPG

Thanks 436
Ok, my friend here are those loads, remember to always start low and work up, I use a KKM-supported barrel and Wolff 22 lbs spring, which when shooting the 135's feels like a very light 9mm load in felt recoil. One and two are self-defense, and number three is for those walks in the woods. All three of the loads are deadly accurate in my G20SF Good luck. Cheers

(1) 10mm
135gr Nosler HP
ACC No7 (11.4grs)
Primer WLP
Vel's 1500 fps.
(2) 180gr Remington Golden Saber HP
VV N-340 (7.1grs)
Primer WLP
Vel's 1250 fps
(3) 180gr Montana Gold FMJ
Blue Dot (11.0grs)
Primer WLP
Vel's 1300 fps

Ok, my friend here are those loads, remember to always start low and work up, I use a KKM-supported barrel and Wolff 22 lbs spring, which when shooting the 135's feels like a very light 9mm load in felt recoil. One and two are self-defense, and number three is for those walks in the woods. All three of the loads are deadly accurate in my G20SF Good luck. Cheers

(1) 10mm
135gr Nosler HP
ACC No7 (11.4grs)
Primer WLP
Vel's 1500 fps.
(2) 180gr Remington Golden Saber HP
VV N-340 (7.1grs)
Primer WLP
Vel's 1250 fps
(3) 180gr Montana Gold FMJ
Blue Dot (11.0grs)
Primer WLP
Vel's 1300 fps
I liked when Sierra had the 135's before discontinuing them. The nosler's are fine also. Try Speer 165gdhp's. Those are the heaviest I use in 10mm, but use their 155's in 40.

I liked when Sierra had the 135's before discontinuing them. The nosler's are fine also. Try Speer 165gdhp's. Those are the heaviest I use in 10mm, but use their 155's in 40.
Thanks for the heads up, but those 180gr Rem Golden Sabers and the 135gr Nosler are and have been since I started shooting 10mm my go-to bullets, I have used the 165gr and the 155gr both in my 10mm nice, but... Thanks again Cheers.