• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

LMT 10.5" 5.56 Pistol

SilentPew

Parting with my LMT monolithic upper pistol chambered in 5.56. For those that don't know, the handguard and upper are all from one continuous aluminum chunk. Very solid and easy to swap barrels when desired. Lower is also LMT. Only parts that aren't LMT that have been changed/added are a NiB BCG, Daniel Defense Sights, KAK pistol blade, magpul afg and a nice CMC trigger. The supressor is not included! (shoots super soft with no gas coming back while can is on for those that like suppressing the pews)
Might be open to interesting trade but would prefer to sell.
Looking to get 1800 shipped to an FFL that accepts from individuals.
20190410_094939.jpg
20190410_095035.jpg

1750 shipped! Will put a flash hider back on before sending out.

Barrel length? Any issue swapping out that brace for a PDW style? What flash hider is available?

Barrel length? Any issue swapping out that brace for a PDW style? What flash hider is available?
10.5" with carbine gas, would be a super easy swap on the brace as it's standard buffertube/castle nut interface, I for sure have a standard A2 FH but may also have a 3-prong from a Sig MCX that's unused. I'll send you a PM.

$1650 last drop before going on gunbroker! Happy to answer any questions about it.

Recent Posts