LL Bean jumps on the same bandwagon as Dick’s!

Bigeclipse

you all saw my post about Dick's sporting goods dropping assault weapons and not selling to people under 21 well LL Bean has jumped on the bandwagon!

Portland, Seattle, New York City, Chicago, Philly, NJ, Mass, or anywhere in California??? ;)
Dole out
Not everywhere In California is liberal as a matter fact most of the state is very conservative the problem is San Francisco and LA dominate politics in California and the rest of us are stuck with whatever they Dole out

That is another reason not to buy anything from them.
Guess I will just keep up what I am doing.
I have a Dicks sporting goods store a block from my house. Don't go there either.
Guess I just don't do "Dicks". Pun intended.

Up here in Canada the Mountain Eqipment Co-Op quit selling products owned by Vista Outdoors. Claiming because one of their companies sells or makes assult rifles.

I remember the last shooting and the promoters of the Harrisburg show was not allowing "assault rifles" and alot of supliers cancelled. Then the NRA took over and wala.

Their statement said they 'never supported the NRA...' that was enough for me. Only sell 'hunting rifles' at their Maine Store... Time to boycott them also!

Cant recite the Pledge of Allegiance either, I imagine. Hey, just because you sell stuff that looks like it should be Canadian doesn't mean your for America.

If that doesn't make any sense, we should ask ourselves why we ever thought LL Bean was pro-America to begin with. Heck, they're in the North East. Does that sound like America to you?

No, not like America at all. I am glad these types are making themselves known. I will NEVER buy from these clowns
Cant recite the Pledge of Allegiance either, I imagine. Hey, just because you sell stuff that looks like it should be Canadian doesn't mean your for America.

If that doesn't make any sense, we should ask ourselves why we ever thought LL Bean was pro-America to begin with. Heck, they're in the North East. Does that sound like America to you?

If these companies gave a **** about protecting kids and the rest of us, they did they would take a stand against the legalized drug cartel.

More kids/babies die and are injured/paralyzed per day from the unnatural vaccines pumped into young children than die from mass shootings.

Pencils dont misspell words and guns don't kill.

But the powers like George Soros, Rothchilds, Royal Family, Gates, Buffett, Bazos, ect ect support and fund the world government agenda and before that can happen, America must be disarmed.

So public shootings will continue to happen aided by drugs, agency stand downs, false flag's funded by the same people who pay for kidnapped children for their twisted sexual amusement. These people don't give a **** about children. They uses children for their agenda.

Sorry for the rant guys.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts