Living the dream in St Helens Oregon, really.

briar rabbit

Hi to all. Thanks for allowing me to join. Here is a little about me and my family. 50 years old, happily married for 32 years and counting. My core values is to God, Country and the Family. Guns, the right to own guns and hunting are my family's passion. I am blessed to live in Oregon as hunting and fishing is top notch. From sage rats to elk there is always a reason to have a gun close by. I do look forward to gleaming and sharing info with the group. I did forget to add that my wife is very accurate with either her 300 WB or 300 WSM. I never have to ask her if a can buy a rifle, I have to ask if we have enough money to buy two, one for her and one for me. Thanks again.

Welcome !

You have found the best web site for Long range shooting and hunting in my opinion
and we are glad to have you with us.

J E CUSTOM

Sounds like you got a keeper! Congrats. I was on a tractor disking a field last time your hill un-corked.(I was pretty little the first time) Hows the Elk huntin now-a-days. Welcome to L/R/H! Hope to read some of your posts.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.