Little hunting trip

jmason

Recently I decided to try coyote hunting. This past weekend I went out in the morning without success. When I got home my 5 year old daughters gears were turning and she wanted go hunt in her mama's tree stand for some coyotes. (I set up a ladder stand for my wife each deer season close to our home for her to hunt out of if shes not with me) My daughter had a blast blowing on my calls, sitting in the tree, and walking through the nearby fields for a while. I also had a blast. It wasn't serious hunting by adult means but was great for us. I hope she developers a true desire and sticks with it. Here are a couple pics.

Before the "Hunt"
P1000601.JPG

During the "Hunt"

P1000604.JPG

Last edited:
Glad you posted that is what it is all about!!!!!!!!!! Doesn't matter how much money you have or how big of a trophy on the wall without family and friends you have nothing.

Brent

ditto what nonya and blipelt posted!

However, I must say she must have got her good looks from you cause you sure don't have any.:D:D I also bet you wife still has her's!:D

She's a charmer alright!!!!

Really good goin'. Did mom take the pic?

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.