Listing a pcp rifle for sale

Jsaum

where would a guy list a benjamin marauder for sale besides the gun classified area here? Any other specific sights for an item like this? I listed it in the guns section even though it's not a firearm. Thoughts?

Attachments

• 20230319_160436.jpg
    20230319_160436.jpg
    792.2 KB · Views: 78
where would a guy list a benjamin marauder for sale besides the gun classified area here? Any other specific sights for an item like this? I listed it in the guns section even though it's not a firearm. Thoughts?
Join Airgun Nation, you will reach the largest audience for airguns.

Joe Schneehagen owns "Shooters Bench" in Nampa, Idaho. He's changing the name to "Idaho Air Guns" and will specialize in everything air gun. He is an FX dealer. You might call and ask him if you could trade it in on the FX. I am really looking hard at an
FX Sniper. Joe is great to do business with, and I trust him implicitly. Good luck!

The number at the store is1-208-376-0401. I don't think they've gotten the name changed yet.

It's pretty cool that the store is located at a State-owned Air Rifle, and archery range. When your in the store you are looking through windows at the air rifle range. And Joe runs the range.

Recent Posts