List of items for hunting, camping

tscott

Last year someone posted a comprehensive list of things to take on a camping/hunting trip. It was a great list and I thought I made a copy. I tried to do a search but had no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Tim G

Last year someone posted a comprehensive list of things to take on a camping/hunting trip. It was a great list and I thought I made a copy. I tried to do a search but had no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Tim G
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A list would vary a lot depending on season -area your hunting etc. plus like RH300UM -asks what type.
I started my learning curve by going on overnighters then weekend trips [all i have time for] it's a good way to see what you -really- need..

My equipment list varies a lot through the changing seasons ..

Thanks for the replies. We are heading to Wyoming for deer season. We've done this trip several times and I love the trip. We set up a base camp at 8000 feet and we do backpack solo camps up to 10,000 feet. The list I was referring to, I thought was posted on this site but I could be wrong.
We leave soon and I don't think I'm forgetting anything.
Thanks again

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.