List / index of factory rifle magazine Lengths. Please contribute data.

At the risk of sounding like a bone head but how exactly do you get this measurement? Still learning all this stuff and would like to measure my own to see how it corelates to the rest but not sure how to go about it. Thanks
IME, you can measure the box with calipers. That generally works well.

Then you have my Savage 12. The AICS Accurate Mag 7rd single stack WSM mag has a 2.98" internal box dimension. The action feeds 2.95" max due to how the MDT Chassis and Savage 12 action align....I do have the option to cut on the action to get to 2.98.

Great Thread. I always want to know this information and it always seems hard to find. My Savage 114 LA detachable metal mag is 3.5. HS precision rem 700 LA detachable Mag is 3.695. Tikka factory SA Mag is 2.84. Tikka LA AICS 3.56 mags supposedly allow 3.45 but I don't have one in hand yet. Magpul AICS LA is 3.495. AICS CIP is 3.745. E-lander AR 15 mags are 2.275. ASC AR 15 mags are 2.295. ASC mags with the front cut out will allow 2.335 and 10 6.5 grendel cartridges with the cutout totally covered by the front of the Mag well. These numbers are maximum COAL without the tips touching and will all feed.

My Tikka 308 has a mag length of 2.84 in. which I believe is SAAMI standard. However, the rifle has quite a long throat, so I can't seat anywhere near the lands and feed from the magazine. Has anyone else experienced this? I know you can get longer mags from Tikka (and probably other manufacturers supply after market mags). I also know it is necessary to change out the bolt stop when adopting this approach. Has anyone else gone down this road to enable them to seat longer? Is there another solution to this problem?

Tommo64,
This is very common.
A 3.4" mag box is too short for a SAAMI 300WM. Most throats push out to 3.565-3.620" with most Bullets.
This is a lot of jump, but I manage quite fine accuracy with some tweaking.
You don't have to be CLOSE to the rifling for some very fine accuracy, even sub half inch is possible.

Cheers.

Oldie but still goodie:
Savage 110C Flat Top - .270 Win box magazine 4 round (same for 30-06, 7 x 57 & .25-06) = 3.45"

This magazine COAL is decent enough to allow pretty good COAL for setting the longer 150'ish bullets out to gain case capacity.