Line filter for electronic scales.

I got a Frankfort intelladropper coming, because my Hornady is throwing a error and I was worried about drift. I heard filters will help against it. Now I'm wondering if my wife's wireless cell phone charger next to her bedside is the reason my Hornady is throwing error and drifting, it sits directly above my powder charging station in my reloading room.
I have a bedside clock that projects the time on the ceiling, and I bought a cellphone stand that charges wirelessly when I set my phone in the stand, on the bedside side table near that clock. When I set my phone in the charging stand, both the clock's ceiling projection and front display stop working, for hours, until the phone is full and charging stops. This suggests that some RF influences can affect sensitive electronics, not sure about between floors.

I've never used anything with my RCBS Chargemaster and didn't realize there was any need to. ?????????????
I didn't either until I actually heard/saw what the Tripp Lite was doing when the energy providers 'grid' was having obvious fluctuations. I figured if I'd invested as much as I did on the scales that I have then I may as well spend a little more on an 'insurance policy'. 😇

I suspect the Frankfort arsenal might be already protected because you can Bluetooth your phone to it so maybe, but I feel the same about insurance policy.

Re-reading the quesiton, IMHO there are two issues in play - A/C line fluctuation and/or Electro Magnetic Interference (EMI). Ferrite beads/cores prevent EMI interference in two directions: from a device or to a device. A line conditioner or Uninteruptible Power Supply (UPS) will ensure smooth line power eliminating fluctuations. EMI or fluctuations in line power can affect sensitive elctronics, so both might be warranted depending on your situation.

There's a device originally developed by Tesla which will
clean up domestic AC, got one and it works fine, about $20.
You plug it in as close as possible to your main circuit
breaker board.
Doc D

Get a cable ferrite for the diameter of your power cord. No need for the locking feature. Snap it on at the plug and hold it in place with a small zip tie. Other brands are available at online retailers as well.

The line conditioner will balance the A/C power supply and provide surge protection. This may be more than you need.
The ferrous snap on is what I use also.

If you have florescent lights in your house can cause problems. The ballast can have or get a short and really cause problems.

Check your outlets with a Multi-Meter. A transformer on the pole can be allowing to much voltage into your entrance. Lighting hitting the lines can cause a transformer to short out. If you have over 120 Volts, Call and inform your electric provider, Have them check your entrance voltage for you.

Got the FA powder dropper and put it on a surge protector and added another inline magnate near the plug. (It has one installed near the scale from the factory).
I can't believe I waited this long to purchase a electronic powder dropper.!
What a time saver!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.