• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Like new gap full custom 7rem mag lightweight hunter

ZReed85

I have for sale a beautiful gap hunter in 7 rem mag. Rifle is in excellent condition, never hunted, only break in performed per GAP's guidelines....less than 40 rounds fired. Rifle does have custom lazered engraving on the reciever as seen in pictures

Specs
Gap templar v2 ga hunter
Bartlein #3 spiral fluted 8.7 twist at 25 inches plus vias brake
Custom painted by gap manners eh3
Flush cups on bottom and 1 stud up front
Ptg bdl bottom metal, trigger tech at 2 pounds. All metal cerakoted black
Weight is 7.67 pounds as pictured on my scale.

3950 OBO shipped and insured
That's a steal for this like new gap rifle with no wait!

Forster dies and 140 new pieces of nosler brass available to the buyer only for a deep discount.

No trades at this time.

Thanks for looking!

20190310_144155.jpg
20190310_144208.jpg
20190310_144215.jpg
20190310_144234.jpg
20190310_144258.jpg

180's fit with with ease touching the lands. I used a box of copper creek 162eldx and 180vld hunters over retumbo to break it in..... both shot very well.

I can get you an exact measurement this evening if you'd like, but it's plenty long enough for any bullet out there with lots of room to spare

No pictures taken as I only did barrel break in with no serious load development. It shot under 1/2 effortlessly like all gaps do.
That's their guarentee and I've never seen one that didn't beat that by a good margin

No pictures taken as I only did barrel break in with no serious load development. It shot under 1/2 effortlessly like all gaps do.
That's their guarentee and I've never seen one that didn't beat that by a good margin
Did you ever measure any