• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED LIKE NEW CHRISTENSEN ARMS RIDGELINE 6.5 PRC 1750.00 Shipped with extras

boarhunt

Up for sale is my Christensen Arms Ridgeline chambered in 6.5 PRC. It has the Green with Black & Tan Webbing stock and stainless action, carbon fiber barrel. I purchase the rifle new for 2024.84 including tax and shipping in June 2020 for an antelope hunt I had drawn. The Trigger was upgraded from the Trigger Tech "Field" to the Trigger Tech Special (about 189.99 upgrade). The Special is a lighter trigger (adjustable from 1.5-4.0 lbs) then the field model the Ridgeline comes with. In my opinion a huge improvement, super smooth. I have only fired 21 rounds through the rifle and there is not a scratch on it. The rifle was only taken to the range where I began my break-in process. I carefully cleaned after each round. I fired 21 rounds of Hornady Hunter Precision Ammo 143gr ELD-X bullet. The group is very impressive considering my cleaning regiment. I never took the rifle out again (range only). I had some family issues I had to attend to and ended up returning my tag to keep my 17 bonus points. I have decided to sell the rifle bc I was not drawn this year. The rifle includes the factory box, unfired stock muzzle break, the upgraded Trigger Tech, and the Remaining 19 rounds of Hornady Hunter Precision 143gr ELD-X rounds. The rifle in immaculate. I will post better pictures in a day or so. I am asking 1750.00 shipped to your FFL. I think this is a fair price and the rifle in incredible. Thank you for your consideration.

IMG_7364.JPGIMG_7369.JPGIMG_7365.JPGIMG_7367.JPGIMG_7370.JPGIMG_7371.JPGIMG_7373.JPGIMG_7372.JPGIMG_3538.JPGIMG_7354.JPG