• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Like New 30 nosler

onpoint

I am posting a couple rifles for a buddy of mine. You can contact him with any questions you may have.

It is a 30 Nosler built on a new Remington 700 action blueprinted with bolt fluted. Badger ordnance recoil lug, rifle basix trigger, Harrells muzzle brake, PTG bottom metal with ATI 5 round magazine (feeds great). The barrel is a Brux 1-10" twist stainless 28.5" long, the barreled action has been Cerakoted graphite black. The stock is a b&C m40 that has been reworked and grip texture added. All the work done by king custom arms. The rifle has only been fired 50 rounds. I only did preliminary load development and it shot so well that I stopped. I just picked the accuracy load from the Nosler book and did a seating depth ladder. It printed a 3/8" group jumping .070" so I left it there and did some long range target practice. This rifle is mild recoiling even with the heavy 212 eldx loads that I fed it. $1500 shipped to your ffl. Contact Bobby @ [email protected]

IMG_4609.JPG
IMG_4610.JPG
IMG_4613.JPG
IMG_4614.JPG
IMG_4616.JPG
IMG_4617.JPG