Like I need another upper

gj

OMG AR #16 i gotta seek treatment !

$319.99 Just could not resist !
16" chrome lined barrel, compensator, FDE MOE, upgraded to a nickle boron BCG for an extra $30 total 349.99 total and on top of that got free UPS shipping.......
My first chrome lined Barrel , hope its a shooter, if i dont get at least 1 inch at 100 im gunna be unhappy diseased camper!

Stag-15 MOE® Mid-Length Optics Ready FDE Upper - Stag Arms LLC

I build my own with nice parts. In comparison I just built another upper For just $337 you can build a quality upper. I just hat the phoney two piece front stocks with the barrel nut and spring cone holder. Stainless fluted barrels and aluminum hand guards are beautiful

classic firearms 18 inch SS fluted $75 https://www.classicfirearms.com/arbarrel18stainlessfluted1in8fromheavybarrel they also sell the 1:9

Anderson no forward assist upper $55

nickle boron BCG heavy full auto $132

charging handle $19.95

10 inch hand guard $57

Not what I'm using, but I have in the past. https://monstrumtactical.com/collections/keymod-handguards-and-rails-ar-15

This is a 18 inch 1:9 straight fluted SS wylde with 12 inch Keymod hand guard Nickle boron BCG. without optics and this muzzle brake they are a $360 class upper. The 18 inch is good for about 100 fps using 55 grain pills over a 16 inch barrel

1AR_zpsnwgkl01q.jpg

I just built my first AR yesterday. I already have had a Bushmaster AR for years that I have done some upgrades to but wanted a M4 style carbine just for a plinker. What made me decide on the build was Midway had Stoner complete uppers for $239.99 to my door. Got a Anderson stripped lower for $64 out the door and Palmetto State had complete lower parts kits including stock to my door $99.99. It all went together good and dry functions fine. Hope to get to shoot it in the next few days.

It's an addiction my friend. The first step is admitting you have a problem. Maybe one of the 12 step programs can help.

I build my own with nice parts. In comparison I just built another upper For just $337 you can build a quality upper. I just hat the phoney two piece front stocks with the barrel nut and spring cone holder. Stainless fluted barrels and aluminum hand guards are beautiful

classic firearms 18 inch SS fluted $75 https://www.classicfirearms.com/arbarrel18stainlessfluted1in8fromheavybarrel they also sell the 1:9

Anderson no forward assist upper $55

nickle boron BCG heavy full auto $132

charging handle $19.95

10 inch hand guard $57

Not what I'm using, but I have in the past. https://monstrumtactical.com/collections/keymod-handguards-and-rails-ar-15

AND SHIPPING COSTS FOR ALL THAT ???

Nickle Boron stains ,,, get a chrome bolt carrier group....

I have 2 nickles by 2 diff MFGs and both stained from powder and cleaning....my chrome bcg looks brand new, each and every time after i clean it.....

I will never buy another NB bcg !

Stag makes ther own NB bcg so i will find out if theirs stains !

I use amazon for the free shipping I just like stainless and QPQ coated barrels. Yes, I know about stained NB bolts. I fired 700 - 800 rounds between cleaning out in the field over two days and the NB is permanently tarnished.

I was actually looking at a new type coating Cerakote Micro Slick ceramic firearms coatings outperform all other coatings on the market, such as Nickel Boron (NiB-X), Fail Zero, NP3, Titanium Nitride, ect.

I do prefer full auto BCG's because of the additional weight. I also prefer the mid length and rifle length gas tubes because they are subject to less pressure. My buffer tube weights don't get beat up like the short gas tube guns with light weight bolts

This is a 18 inch 1:9 straight fluted SS wylde with 12 inch Keymod hand guard Nickle boron BCG. without optics and this muzzle brake they are a $360 class upper. The 18 inch is good for about 100 fps using 55 grain pills over a 16 inch barrel

1AR_zpsnwgkl01q.jpg

Whos barrel and bcg ? I am gunna guess PSA.... or a CBC barrel .

And that would 30 to 40 fps per inch, 60-80 FPS gain on that 18",,, anyway according to my chrony and an avg of 3 diff rifles ,,,2-20" and a 24 inchers, compared to 2-16 inchers.

That looks just like my $29.00 break from Amazon....

I use amazon for the free shipping I just like stainless and QPQ coated barrels. Yes, I know about stained NB bolts. I fired 700 - 800 rounds between cleaning out in the field over two days and the NB is permanently tarnished.

I was actually looking at a new type coating Cerakote Micro Slick ceramic firearms coatings outperform all other coatings on the market, such as Nickel Boron (NiB-X), Fail Zero, NP3, Titanium Nitride, ect.

I do prefer full auto BCG's because of the additional weight. I also prefer the mid length and rifle length gas tubes because they are subject to less pressure. My buffer tube weights don't get beat up like the short gas tube guns with light weight bolts

Currently Amazon dont have **** for AR stuff, thats where i picked up my chrome bolt wish i had bought at least 4 of them , but they are also non existent at Amazon....

Cerakote Micro Slick ceramic firearms coatings outperform all other coatings on the market, such as Nickel Boron (NiB-X), Fail Zero, NP3, Titanium Nitride, ect.,,,,,,, according to who,,,Cerakote i bet ?

amazon for hand guards, gas blocks, and tubes. I've bought an array of stainless barrels from the low $100 to my match grade like wilson combat, shilen, and krieger. I use mid and rifle length with small diameter gas ports. .072 I run relatively high pressure rounds because of the wylde chambers above .223 but less than all out 5.56 reloading tables. So something like 55,000 psi

Ares Armorer NB BCG

AR-15 Barrels For Sale | 7.62x39 | Fluted | In Stock | 5.56

I don't have a 16 inch I was going on chrono days with my friends when comparing my ammo when shot out of 16 and my 18's.

This is my best 55 gr round. LC brass, Rem BR 71/2 primer, 25.6 gr Ar-comp 3152 10 shot avg 17 fps ES Temp 86 degrees

I just ordered one of those ceramic coated BCG's

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts