Lightweight 338 suppressor

A few I'm looking at are the Crux nemesis 338 (6" 10 oz), and the modular Rebel Silencers SOS 338 which has screw on stacks and is only $500..
Might not be a good choice for precision though

BTW I'm wanting compact because it'll be on a LR elk rifle.

Every one I have found says discontinued?

I just received mine that was purchased 10/4/19. They had another left in stock at silencershop when I purchased it or I think Griffin had them in stock last time I looked.

I haven't used it on the 338 yet, but subsonic 308s are dang quiet in the yard lol

I just received mine that was purchased 10/4/19. They had another left in stock at silencershop when I purchased it or I think Griffin had them in stock last time I looked.

I haven't used it on the 338 yet, but subsonic 308s are dang quiet in the yard lol

How did you get yours so quick?

idcwby

How did you get yours so quick?

idcwby
I dunno lol, just lucky I guess. It was a silencer shop trust. I was shocked when they called me. I expected another 6-9 months. Other guys that did the same that were in the shop when I picked mine up were at 8+ months and still waiting

I dunno lol, just lucky I guess. It was a silencer shop trust. I was shocked when they called me. I expected another 6-9 months. Other guys that did the same that were in the shop when I picked mine up were at 8+ months and still waiting
Ya, I put one in jail last May and still waiting.

idcwby

I'm doing my 338 suppressor research as I see several are on sale right now. My top 3 picks are:

Thunderbeast (really too pricey compared to others that are on sale)
AAC Titan TI
Griffin Ultralight
SAS Vengence MX
Lane Scorpion Magnum TI

The Griffin stands out as its less of everything than the others. I estimate my round count through it would be 500 a year. I'm thinking that the Griffin fist the bill for the light duty. However, with a $200 tax, I'm thinking a suppressor is for life . Therefore, the cry once rule may apply.