• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Lightweight 308 Surgeon Hunter

Bronson90

Just in time for hunting season, it's the perfect lightweight hunter!!! I bought it as a barreled action last year from the original owner who had Clearwater Customs in Idaho put it all together and chamber it. Once I received it, I sent it to Mark Gordon at Short Action Customs to have it fitted into a stock fitted. It has 240 rounds through it, 40 of which I shot with a MB-300 suppressor. I never got around to doing any load development for as I was easily able to produce sub 1/3" groups using 175gr FGMM.

Below are the details:

Surgeon 591 Action
24" Proof Research 1:11.25 Twist Barrel
Coyote Tan Manners MCS-EH2 Stock
Threaded 5/8-24 w/ Knurled Thread Protector
Short Action Customs Signature Rifle Bedding
American Precision Arms RTG
Timney 510 Trigger (2.75 lbs.)
Seekins Precision SRS Picatinny Rail

$3,700 Shipped in hard case via USPS Registered Priority Mail w/ Insurance

Bipod and magazine shown are not included. Despite it being so lightweight it is extremely well balanced and very fun to shoot. Without the bipod & magazine it weighs 7-1/2 lbs on my shipping scale which rounds up to the nearest 1/4 lb.

No trades as I am raising cash for another project... Cash, USPS Money Order or Discreet Paypal +4%. The fastest way to get a hold of me is via text message; but I will also answer posts, PM's and emails.

Bronson
214.533.5358 cel
[email protected]

Click on the thumbnails below for full-size pics...