Lightest smallest Suppressor? MT rifle build

TBAC Ultra 7 Gen 2 is my favorite can. Wish I had more of them and less of others. I would give the Wyoming arms 4" Titanium a look but likely go with an Ultra 5. I thread locked the CB in my Ultra 7 (that's what a direct thread ultra from the factory is according to local gun store, they sell several thousand cans a year and are direct with TBAC) I just prefer direct thread.

I've handled one, it was build well and seemed nice. The problem comes from I've only handled ONE. They seem to be hard to come by, wish I could get a full set of the reflexes to try on one body and get side-by-side direct comparisons in person.
You can call them and if your local NFA FFL isn't a dealer they can still ship them to them, or they can become a dealer if they want. That's what mine did. We then used the silencershop process to finish it.
Mine was at the dealer about a week after we ordered it.

The TBAC 5, Gunwerks 6IX Ti and AB Raptor 6 are the only suppressors I've seen that are really short and light. There's a few other things that are in that 5 to 6 inch range but they weigh more.

The AB 4 is really short and light, at the cost of some sound reduction.

With the reflex, when the rep explained it to me, each inch of relfex is worth about 1db. A another set of baffles at about the same length gives a lot better sound reduction but that's in front of the barrel, not behind it.

I do not....unfortunately I went with a Bannish 30. The bannish does not work in the 7" configuration for me exept the 300bo
My next can will be this or something very close, most of my guns are lightweights and used for hunting. Tame the blast and recoil a little but be light!

Curious if weight is that important why even use one?
I use one to protect both my hearing and my dogs'. It makes sense to go as short and light as possible so long as it is effective. For me that means no longer than 4" muzzle forward. To accomodate the suppressor I have cut my barrels to 20 & 22 inches. Ive been able to claw the lost velocity back through hand loading and in a couple of instances dropping a bullet weight using monos.

I handled the Nomad TI today from deadair. It was lighter than the Harvester Evo. Super nice. Just more $$$

I have a short 6.5 dedicated lightweight recessed suppressor & it works ok for its intended use
But if I was to do it over I'd go with a Nomad LTi.
F8E56A4D-F14C-4AD9-8E09-A2AE014E73FF.png223BE1CE-0A37-41CD-A495-06F78A622267.jpeg

I handled a Harvest Evo the other day and really liked it. Good price and light. Only bolt gun rated though.
No, it's just not full auto rated. Silencerco has a video of them mag dumping with a harvester. It's just you have to wait for it to cool after that.