Lightest smallest Suppressor? MT rifle build

Don't want to publicly throw a company under the bus I have no first hand experience with, but I was warned that a particular company was horrible with customer service.

Just saying, a long time, successful company that stands behind it's product is valuable, especially with class 3 items

Don't want to publicly throw a company under the bus I have no first hand experience with, but I was warned that a particular company was horrible with customer service.

Just saying, a long time, successful company that stands behind it's product is valuable, especially with class 3 items
I wouldn't consider stating their warranty policy would be throwing them under the bus. May save a fellow shooter some grief down the road.

The AB Raptor is hard to beat for what you are looking for. For your needs, I would compare it and the Nomad TI. Just my 2 cents. Both sound great and are light.

Kinda digging up a thread, but have you looked at the Diligent Defense Enticer S-Ti @ 9.3oz & 6.75" OAL?
I'm looking at the "L-Ti" that's 10.5oz & 8.25" OAL

Kinda digging up a thread, but have you looked at the Diligent Defense Enticer S-Ti @ 9.3oz & 6.75" OAL?
I'm looking at the "L-Ti" that's 10.5oz & 8.25" OAL
I'm betting these are good (have in jail).

If it were me I'd be on the new Scythe though.

I'm betting these are good (have in jail).

If it were me I'd be on the new Scythe though.
Definitely fits the "Smallest/Lightest" by a healthy margin and looks great. Would definitely be interested in performance testing. Silencer Co's marketing "no bbl restrictions on up to 300RUM"? as a full titanium can makes me question their life choices. Not that I plan on getting into the heavy 30's any time soon.

Silencer Co's marketing "no bbl restrictions on up to 300RUM"? as a full titanium can makes me question their life choices.
The 'no restrictions' part seems questionable but I know a guy with a short 300 RUM would could figure out if it'll hold or not 🤣 I'd want it in writing from SiCo that they would cover that exact use before I did it though, because even TBAC keeps a 14.5" restriction on their Magnus, and that thing is an absolute tank from a company that's multiple generations deep in all-Ti cans.