Light for night hunting.

I have a set of Wicked Lights. handheld, gun mounted, and head light. The headlight is definitely a winner. The other two are good, however, for these old eyes they could be brighter. The gun mounted light will give you positive id at a little over a 100 with a good scope. I would like to try the Coyote. The reason I haven't is that the cost.

Wicked lights is my vote. Me and a few friends have been using these. Green is definitely the way to go for scope mounted light. I can see to 200 yards no problem.

My scanning light is the "Coyote Light". Also works very well and compact...

I've had good results with the "varmint light vrl-1". Can identify yotes at about 200y and it has been durable and functional for a few years now.

I'm looking for a good light to mount on my rifle for coyote hunting at night. Any suggestions?
Sniper Hog Lights! Hands down the best out there! Shine above the rest of the competitors! And they will prove it and shine there light next to all other competitors so you can see for yourself! They speak for themselves! They have lights for all types of applications!

Dude your digging up multiple several year old posts to tell everyone about sniper hog lights. We get it you like em but your coming off as a used car salesman at this point.

I'm looking for a good light to mount on my rifle for coyote hunting at night. Any suggestions?
Wicked coyote lights, red for coyotes. Shot many with it, but there is a learning curve, start at legs and move slowly towards the vitals. I've taken and shot many out to 100 yards , a long nighttime shot in my area. Some coyotes may spook if you start off with too much intensity.Lots of articles and most manufacturers will help you figure it out.

We use wicked lights red. Although we recently switched to night vision to kill and thermal to scan still figuring out the learning curve of hunting without light s.

I have a set of Wicked Lights. handheld, gun mounted, and head light. The headlight is definitely a winner. The other two are good, however, for these old eyes they could be brighter. The gun mounted light will give you positive id at a little over a 100 with a good scope. I would like to try the Coyote. The reason I haven't is that the cost.
Wicked lights, I've killed dozens with them there's a learning curve but you'll figure it out, these lights will pick up a flying squirrels eyes at 200 yards.