SOLD/EXPIRED LH rem 700 action and Hart barrel for sale

Frank7mm

Sold

Picked up a 7mm Ultra for the stock and I'm looking to parts out the rest. For sale is a Left hand 700 long action blued that has been duracoated in stainless color. Not sure if it was accurized. The lugs look like they were lapped. It has a wyatts extented center feed mag box. The action also has leupold bases duracoated that go with it. Action,floorplate,mag box, trigger and recoil lug SOLD shipped. The barrel is a Hart rem varmit contour 27" long 9 twist fluted. Barrel comes with 50 once fired brass and 1 new box berger 168's $280 shipped.

Last edited:

sambo3006

I'll take the action for $400 shipped providing it includes floorplate, mag box, trigger, lug and bottom metal as in your original post. Private message sent.

270 lefty

Frank7mm let me know if it falls through I have a 7mm new barrel & new stock used the action for a custom build but would like to put the 7mm ultra back together mines blued barrel is blued but I can live with that thanks 270 lefty

sambo3006

Sold to who? You never answered my post saying I'll take it and my private message.

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce