• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED LH- HS Precision PHL 300 WSM

Brado16

This has been sitting in my safe and has not been used the last few years and is begging for a new home where it will be used.

Left Hand H.S. Precision PHL chambered in 300 WSM with 22'' barrel, Urban Camo Stock. This is H.S Precisions light weight hunting rifle- rifle itself weighs in at 5.5LBS and has a 1/2'' Guarantee at 100 yards from HS Precision. Will make a great light weight hunting rig for someone. I have too many rifles that are not being used and need to thin the heard. Rifle has been to the range several times and used one or two hunting season out of a box blind- looks new with the exception of a scratch on the barrel and a scratch or two on the crown from going in and out of the gun safe. Round count is uncertain but under 100 rounds probably closer to 75 or 80 rounds. Scope not included but I will include the 30mm Rings that came from H.S. Precision along with the slip on Sims recoil pad and barrel detonator. This rifle new from H.S Precision is $3750 and has a several month wait for Lefties. Get one without the wait now! Asking $2850 Shipped and insured to your FFL.

Attachments

• IMG_0083.jpg
    IMG_0083.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0088.jpg
    IMG_0088.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0096.jpg
    IMG_0096.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0086.jpg
    IMG_0086.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0092.jpg
    IMG_0092.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0094.jpg
    IMG_0094.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 12
Also interested in trades: RH bolt rifles, Custom actions, high end optics.

I see your open to trades, anything in particular you want to add to your collection? I have a couple RH palma guns built on pre 64 actions not seeing any use along with a few other guns I wouldn't mind turning into something more useful.