• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED LH Custom MRC .300wsm

rak187

I have a left handed .300wsm I'm looking to sell or trade. This gun was built by bachelder master gun-maker's out of Grand Rapids Michigan. It has 350rds down the pipe, I have a working load for this rig, and its currently running around .5 moa, I used Black hills 190gr during the break-in process. Gun shoots awesome, I used it in two matches last year and it performed flawlessly, I'm currently running another gun for matches and this isn't getting the use that it deserves.

Gun features
LH Montana 1999 short action
24" Montana Medium Tactical Barrel
H-S precision (PST025) stock Grey with black specks
Badger Tactical bolt knob
Badger Trigger-guard
Badger 20moa P/N 306-06 WSM Rail

Asking 1,500 shipped

*scope, bipod and rings not included.

Trades
High-end 1911's
SA Full Rail Operator
High-end M4's
Benelli Tactical shotguns
Glock 10mm full size
Reloading set up
Pierce Actions

Some pics
m4kittykat009.jpg

m4kittykat010.jpg

m4kittykat011.jpg

m4kittykat012.jpg

m4kittykat014-1.jpg

m4kittykat013-1.jpg

Last edited:
about 12ibs loaded, its a pretty sweet rig. only reason I'm trying to sell it is I just got a switch barrel action in 6.5 creedmoor and the .300wsm so I don't need two .30cals

Hello my name is Tom and live in Lansing Mi, and came across this ad. I was wondering if you still have the rifle for sale, I realize this was a post from a few months ago. If it is not for sale, I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction to find a rifle similar to the one you have. Thanks, you can reach me at [email protected]

Last edited:

Recent Posts