• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Lever guns

It has nothing to do with Biden. Leverguns arent on his menu. Its the fact that they arent being produced anymore. YOu can call it inflation, everyone else is calling it new normal pricing. Until Ruger announces what their plans are, this is it.

His rifle in that condtion hasnt been a 750.00 gun since Marlin was sold to Remington.
I disagree, all guns will be on their menu. I've been buying and selling these for years. I have a pretty extensive collection of lever guns.
I could buy and sell at the prices I listed in my previous comments prior to the election. After the election stuff has gone crazy. It'll normalize if we don't have a Revolution in this country lol.
Trying to buy any guns or ammo right now is hard to do for normal prices.

Not sure if this interests you, but I have a Henry big boy in .45 Colt. Nice condition, shooter. I would be happy to trade for a lever gun in .44 mag. Doesn't need to be nice, just a good shooter.

It has nothing to do with Biden. Leverguns arent on his menu. Its the fact that they arent being produced anymore. YOu can call it inflation, everyone else is calling it new normal pricing. Until Ruger announces what their plans are, this is it.

His rifle in that condtion hasnt been a 750.00 gun since Marlin was sold to Remington.

Gun rights as a whole are on his menu! Where have you been getting your info?

No kidding? Wow, had no idea.......

Leverguns arent targeted. They'll be collateral damage at best. The point is, prices havent gone up on Marlins because of Joe Biden....they went up because they arent currently being produced. The prices on Marlins would be where they are regardless of who got elected.

PM me with your cell and ill send ya pictures of a 94 Winchester in .32 win special. Its a little rough so not a great collector piece. But goes with a bunch of ammo. Supposed to be sold here locally but I've been holding it for 3 weeks now and we all know how them deals can go.