• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupolds

I don't know if there is a diference in price for different reticles but I had them switch one a few months back to a Boon & Crockett. Price was $110. and then after they had the scope they asked for another $10. for California sales tax, even though they are in Oregon.

I added m1 turrets to several scopes (have one there now) & I know for sure that costs 129.99 no tax. I have only asked about the cost of changing reticles so u might be right? If I recall correctly though I asked about a fine duplex reticle and it was 59.99, & to upgrade to tmr it was 159.99. I was fairly certain about it but it has been awhile. If u find out different let us know. I have a couple I need to send in

Yeah Im certain, but I think I might be getting a deal because she quoted me 30 to change to a fine duplex but I would imagine it just depends on the reticle you want. I did get the turret on my vx3 changed last year to just a plain jane target knob for $65 she couldnt get any deal on that, but when I build my new 300WSM im going to have a custom turret built for the load and bullet weight.