leupold

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by geauxtigers, Aug 3, 2010.

1. geauxtigers

geauxtigers Well-Known Member

Does anyone know where I can send my 2 6.5x20x50 long range target scopes to get power boosted.

Thanks Taylor

2. MSLRHunter

MSLRHunter Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if the leupold custom shop can boost power, but do a search here for "optical booster" and you will find some threads about an optical booster that attaches to your scope and boosts power, the brand name of the product escapes me at the moment but they have advertised here on this site in the past.

3. bb204

bb204 Well-Known Member

Check over on Accurate shooter/ 6br. A lot of the BR shooters do this mod. Someone over there should know.

4. Gene

Gene Well-Known Member

The booster is made by Gunsmith Gene Davis in Ohio and called "Bulzeye". I had a 3x when they first came out; put it on my Leupold 36x and Weaver 36 x target scopes and the image blurred after 300 yards. Sent it back for a refund.

Do a search for Bill Ackerman in New Mexico; he does that work on some scopes.

5. geauxtigers

geauxtigers Well-Known Member

Thank you for all your help. I think i am going to order one and try it out from bulzeye.

Thanks Taylor