Leupold warranty service

I have had L scopes for nearly 30 years and they have always put the customer first. They are very pleasant to work with. I wouldn't be worried at all. Good luck

Hello good people, I sent a l p s in the scope was way out of date, and told them if they couldn't do anything with it I would take a even swap or up grade and I ended up with a v x 5 hd 4.5×15×44 just awsome. Sent another one and just got word it's on the way back repaired!! But I see you said no on the request to swap or upgrade so if they can't fix it they will call. They have been shut down for some revamping part of the custom area may take a little longer.

Question for you folks - could anyone share their experience with Leupold warranty service? I recently sent in a Leupold Mark IV 8.5-25x50. One of the questions on the warranty request got me thinking and a little concerned. As the Mark IVs are now discontinued, would Leupold automatically replace my optic and send something else out to me rather than work on something that no longer a current market value for them?
Here is the question from the warranty request. Thanks in advance.

View attachment 334924
More than likely offer you an updated version, and charge you accordingly. Or a lesser version. I used them for an old set of Binoculars and they repaired them. I then used them again on a Laser Rangefinder, and they told me they don't have the same warranty on them. The best they would do is sell me an updated one.

I have two stories about Leupold. I have a Leupold binocular that hasn't been made in 20+ years. It took a tough fall years ago and fractured a lens. They replaced the lens and returned it. Total time from sending it to getting it back was only about two weeks. It has fold down eyecups, it is old, and one tore after about 25 years. They called and said they would repair if possible or replace. They replaced both which is what I wanted. Great service.

Question for you folks - could anyone share their experience with Leupold warranty service? I recently sent in a Leupold Mark IV 8.5-25x50. One of the questions on the warranty request got me thinking and a little concerned. As the Mark IVs are now discontinued, would Leupold automatically replace my optic and send something else out to me rather than work on something that no longer a current market value for them?

View attachment 334924
OEM manufacturers normally have spares for ten years post the last model being made. That's normal commercial practise, nothing wrong. If they're unable to repair they replace

View attachment 334924
Years ago I sent two scopes to Leupold for warranty issues.
No questions and the scopes were back to me (Australia) in three weeks -all fixed.
Brisbane is a Leupold service Center so if I have an issue I don't need to send to USA.

View attachment 334924
I HAD a Leupold Mark 4 LRT Scope 30mm Tube 4.5-14x 50mm Side Focus and it failed me twice. The first time as a sniper for a SO, the second time while on my first out of state deer hunt. The first time I discovered the problem before I got a call out, the second time it cost me my only shot a buck.
The failure I had both times was the elevation messed up and caused me to shoot about a 1 foot high at a hundred yards.
If this sounds familiar I'd pray they give you another scope, which is what I told them when I sent mine back the second time, but two weeks later I received my, "repaired", scope back.
I contacted CS and spoke to a gentleman and when our conversation was over I would receive another scope in a different model that was close to what I had and once they got my, "repaired", scope back they sent me the new one. I really like the scope, I had a turret matched to the bullet I was shooting and the yardage worked great, it just would not hold up to raising and lowering the reticle very much.
Leupold makes a great product but for some reason, I don't think they had all the bugs worked out of it. I just checked a website and the new price for one is at least 1/2 of what I paid originally for mine.

I bought a used Mark IV 2.5-8x36. The illumination didn't work. I shipped it in and they repaired it free of charge and no questions asked.

Over the years I've turned in more than a few scopes to Leupold if they were obsolete they treated me right, usually a very good upgrade... I personally have never had a problem with Leupold's... replacement, repair, or warranty. Like the man said; give them a call they're good folks. Just my 0.2 and experience with Leupold for well over 50 years. Cheers.

As I understand it ! They have a no question's asked policy! I have sent a couple of rifel and pistol scopes for various reasons and have had not a single issue with the work that's been done

I bought a used Leupold scope. Later had a turret problem that I may have caused, and they repaired it with no charge. I let them know that I bought it used and they still warranted it. Can't beat that level of customer service.