Leupold VXL 6.5-20 x 56

G

Appreciate any feedback on these please?
As well as the new range finders?
I am interested in buying one of these new scopes and would like any feedback on these new scopes.
SWFA has the varmint reticle listed for $1129.95USD.
Could anyone advise where I can buy one cheaper?
APB

seems like it would be a okay scope, only problem with the Lup 56mm is the low profile bell notch will limmit some light gathring, and no sun shades,,,, sun shades are pretty important for coyote hunting, they notice leans flare..

I always wished Leupold would make a large 56mm objective, and they messed it up bigtime..

scott

I am currently in a holding pattern with SWFA. I ordered a Luepold Scope from them. There was a special offer of a "free pair of Alumina lens covers". The scope and other thing came promptly but the lens covers are on "back order". SWFA is very courteous in responding to my couple of emails but it has been a month and they are still listing the offer when they know they don't have the goods or else it is just my particular pair (VXIII 6.5-20X50LR).

Anyway, the lens covers are expensive enough that it made their prices good, otherwise, I would have bought elsewhere. but I am mildly concerned and I would like to stress the mildly part. I think in the end they will send what they agreed to without any harsh words.

We've had those covers on backorder for a loooonnnnnggggg time. I bet when Leupy gets their act together and gets some out, you'll get your covers.

Of course you coulda just called me and got a good price w/out the FREE stuff thrown in /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

i Spock to Tim Lesser at Leupold about 2 weeks ago and he said the covers where still on back order and would be about a month

APB

Sorry if I hijacked your thread. I was only trying to provide you with some information concerning SWFA and Luepold scopes.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.