• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Leupold VX6HD 4-24x52 varmint hunter reticle

Kodiak17

I bought this scope new from Leupold and once I got the rings I mounted it on my 223. I think it is a bit much for my gun and decided to sell it and get something a little more compact. Looking to get $1650 shipped. I also have a set of Vortex 34mm rings pretty sure they are the precision matched rings, I will sell them for $100. Got them used but they are in good condition. Paypal F&F or pay the fees or Money order. Thank you
IMG_5912.jpg
IMG_5911.jpg
IMG_5914.jpg

Last edited:
This scope never left the house, only mounted on my gun then I took it back off. They are $2000 at Midway right now

How old is it and in what condition? On midway right now there is a $500 difference between the two scopes so dont know if I could trade straight across but we could work something out that would work for both of us. Thank you

Year old and one hunt on it. Don't think there's a mark on it. Cds unused. Really hesitant to trade it actually. On a lightweight build that's dialed in. Probably don't want to trade bad enough to fork out the cash. You got a fair price on it though, sure it'll sell.

No worries, yes it is hard to take something off that works. If it dont sell I am planning a build it can go on but figured on a trade I would need a couple hundred plus the scope. Have a Merry Christmas

Mel

Have this same scope but not the HD model on a 28 nosler. Been a great scope to say the least!!!!!