• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold VX6 7-42x56 CDS 34mm

ekmclendon

I have a new Leupold VX6 7-42x56 34mm tube scope for sale with 34mm Nightforce medium rings. The scope was mounted on a rifle and boresited. Never hunted with or carried to field. Have scope box and all papers that came with it. It has TMOA Plus reticle. Will take $1700 shipped for scope and rings. If interested I can email or text pictures. Just pm me your email or number.

I'm very interested in purchasing this. I've no trade history here but do on several other sites. I've read about many of these scopes having problems with the parallax adjustment and tracking issues, whats your take on these problems? Please email me pictures if you can.

jsullivan1610(at)sbcglobal.net

I have no idea about the tracking or parallax since I haven't used it. Other than mounting and having bore sighted it hasn't been adjusted. I tried to send some pictures, but the email address won't work. image.jpg

Thanks for the pictures. I'm looking at one locally and will letcha know how it goes. Thanks.

I will buy your scope if you will call me usps check. James 281-384-3447