• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold VX3i 4.5-14x50mm side focus 30mm tube w/ Nightforce rings.

STEEL SLINGER

Scope is in excellent condition. Comes with Nightforce Rings, scope level, factory box with paperwork. CDS coupon has been used and will include both dials. I will except USPS Money Orders, Certified Bank Checks or personal checks (will hold until check clears). $585.00 delivered USPS Priority Mail to US48, insurance if you require will be extra. Email is the quickest form of contact if you have any questions. Thank you. [email protected].
Leu-1.jpg
Leu-2.jpg
Leu-3.jpg
Leu-4.jpg
Leu-5.jpg

Leu-6.jpg

Sorry for the delay, I was at a friends hunt camp for a long weekend. There has been several folks who have replied with "I'll Take It". . .I will work in the order that they came in. If a for sure reply or payment does not come through, I will contact the next person in order. Thank you.

I sent you a couple of messages, and was beginning to wonder when you did not get back. Let me know if and how I fall in line with the other fellows. As I would like to buy this as per my previous messages. Thank you

I have been away from my computer for a few days. . .finally was able to make it to the woods. The scope has sold, my apologies for the delay in response. Thank you to all who replied.