• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold VX III 6.5-20x50 with M1 turrets

jcoop

Leupold 6.5-20x50 with varmint hunters reticule. I sent it in to the Leupold custom shop and had M1 turrets put on.
$800 shipped OBO trades considered.
IMG_7944_zps626eb93e.jpg

IMG_7945_zps1ba793be.jpg

Would you be interested in trading on a Nightforce 5-22 50mm with ch-1 reticle? (just to clarify; it wouldn't be a straight across trade)

Btw- that's one dressed up savage! Where did you get the bolt wrapped like that? This should probably be a pm but does it improve function at all or is it purely cosmetic?

I dont think my eyes can handle the ch1 reticle. Thanks though, any other moa reticle I could handle. The bolt wrap is like fluting a bolt, no real world advantages. Looks cool, matches the barrel, a bit lighter, and was able to remove a bit of the savage bolt slop.

I have a NIB Leupold 48431 MK4 10X if you are interested. I got it, took it out of the box and decided I want more magnification. These are going for $1400 at SWFA and Optics Planet right now.