• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold vx III 2.5-8x36 *SPF*

jakelly

I have a leupold vx III 2.5-8x36 for sale or trade. The scope is overall in very good condition. It has the finger adjustable 1/4 MOA turrets and the round count is low, 300 to 400 on my 223s and 222s. Glass is perfect, don't know about ring marks because it is still mounted, but it didn't have any when I mounted it last. I did ding the objective rim the other day in two places. This doesn't affect the scope optically and it doesn't seem like it will affect the use of a sunshade, I just let the scope rest against the gear shift in the truck the other day and it put two little flat spots in the rim, which you can see in the pic. Other than that a nice quality optic in one of my favorite configurations.$290.

I am interested in trades for: a weaver tactical 3-15x50 EMDR illum, a Holland base for a 700 la, or premium 30mm rings (aadmount, seekins, badger, american rifle), weaver grand slam tactical from midway, lrf 1200

IMG_5312.jpg

IMG_5313.jpg

IMG_5314.jpg