• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold VX-6HD 2-12x42mm CDS-ZL2 Firedot Duplex, #171563

Ramblin99

Selling a lightly used Leupold VX-6HD 2-12x42mm CDS-ZL2 scope with the Firedot Duplex reticle. The Leupold model number is 171563. Also includes a Leupold throw lever and front objective lens cover. The lenses are as-new. The scope shows faint ghost ring marks from prior mounting. Nothing through the finish. Please check out the photos. The scope functions as intended. I included a (poor) photo of the reticle below. I wish I knew how to get a good photo of a scope reticle! The coupon for the elevation turret for this scope has NOT been used.

There are no disappointments with this scope. Price is $1,200 shipped insured via Priority Mail. Paypal Friend and USPS money orders preferred for payment. Please drop me a PM if you have questions. This is cross-posted. Thanks for looking.

Keith

IMG_2468.jpgIMG_2469.jpgIMG_2471.jpgIMG_2472.jpgIMG_2474.jpgIMG_2475.jpgIMG_2483.jpgIMG_2485.jpgIMG_2486.jpgIMG_2487.jpg

Last edited:
$1,150 shipped. Trade interests are limited. I'm always looking for a Remington 700 Mountain Rifle or Rem Model Seven. Also looking for a McMillan Hunters Edge stock for Rem 700 or Model Seven.

Keith

Last edited:

Recent Posts