Leupold vx-6

Leopold site doesn't have any info about their scopes other than they point out some of them have a gold ring. That fire dot... is there a etched dot or is it a gap when the illumination is not on? If it's a gap, how big is the gap?

Wind plex reticle... how far apart are the windage hash marks?

The TMOA reticle... is it a gap or a fix aim point like a crosshair or dot?

Leopold must be one of those liberal companies. You gotta guy it to see what's in it.

Don't know about the TMOA, but the wind plex on mine has 1 MOA hash marks at full power (18). I used them in about a 7-10 mph cross wind and they worked great.

I have 3-18x50 with the b&c reticle on my .300 wm xbolt. Glass is super clear to me especially at dusk and dawn, better than my old nxs 3.5-15. I will be sending it off to the custom shop this offseason to get the tmoa reticle and zero lock turrets installed.

I have several but prefer the TMOA reticle. You need something besides the crappy plastic knobs that come on them if your going to dial the scope.

Where do you get new knobs to replace the ones that come from the factory for the VX6? Do you have a recommendation?

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts