• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Leupold VX-6 3-18x50

Killertraylor

Firedot duplex illuminated reticle. Scope is like new with the exception of a very small nick on the windage scope cap that you can see in the first photograph. I'm sure a sharpie would "erase it". I put it on my 33 Nosler right before hunting season last year and fired 8 rounds with it. I had the CDS cap printed for the 265 LRAB load - will come with the CDS cap and also the original MOA cap and instructions for installing, etc. Has alumina Objective cover installed also. $1095 shipped by 2-3 day priority mail. Glass and scope body are perfect - like new. Will accept paypal if we are friends and family. Otherwise, money order or cashiers check please.

110084.jpeg

110083.jpeg

110082.jpeg

110085.jpeg

So....stupid question, but, what's the difference between the normal VX6 and the VX6HD
The HD model is supposed to have a little better glass. I have had both and my eyes liked the regular VX-6 better. I thought the contrast and low light performance was about the same but the standard VX-6 had better edge to edge sharpness. The elevation turret is different on the HD model also with a zero stop.