• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold VX-6 3-18x50 illuminated Impact-29 CDS-ZL

tommyc279

Looking to sell or trade a Leupold VX-6 3-18x50 CDS-ZL with Illuminated Impact-29 reticle. The scope was ordered with the Firedot wind-plex because Leupold was not offering the setup I was looking for. So, right after receiving the scope it was shipped off to the custom shop for the installation of the Impact-29 reticle. This scope is extemely bright and an awesome setup for long range hunting with the illuminated impact-29. Scope was mounted on a Christensen Ridgeline 6.5creedmoor that was shot maybe 40 rounds. The scope tracks perfect and is in excellent condition. Box and paperwork are included and I never had the CDS dial made, so I believe the new owner can still use the offer. The last photo shows the impact-29 and the quality of the picture SUCKS, I have no idea how people take great photos through the scope lol. Trades that I am interested in are Trijicon Acog 3.5x35 ta11, Eotech EXPS3 or XPS3 and cash, good nightvision or thermal with cash on my side. Please text or call Tom at 517-927-7744 or PM asking 1000 shipped.
leupold1.jpg
leupold3.jpg
leupold4.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take this if it's still available. PM sent.