Leupold VX 3i 8.5-25X50- 1st or 2nd focal plane.

Yobuck, I go back to the days of the sheppard scope and I put bulls down in the 7-800 yard range with my 340wby. It was not a exact science.I had what Leupold dubbed there first tactical,black ring scope also and had a shooting coach that was first person I new with a computer and he was gun nut and did drops for my rifle that I etched in my one pcs.base,crunched alot of bulls with that set up

You'd be welcome anytime Bo, just joking, in fact god willing why don't we plan that? You could even show George what good glasses look like. lol
That sounds like a lot of fun, of course that is a year away ,we never know HaHaHa

That sounds like a lot of fun, of course that is a year away ,we never know HaHaHa
We can only take what comes, so we will just keep in touch. Lowell recently picked up a nice pair of bumped up Jap 150s you might like seeing. They probably wont hang around long though. He might even have a 180 stashed in a drawer someplace. lol.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.