Leupold vx 3 6.5-20x50

I like Jon A's posts at AR, SH, here.
I like the Stripes reference.
I like my Leupold vx 3 6.5-20x50, can't find a thing wrong with it. see pic

But the Leupold web site frustrates me. I spent my life doing engineering, and when I seek out information, I don't want to play hide and seek.

I bought some IORs.

I am looking at the Sightron

Sightron 3.5-10x44 SIII 30mm Riflescope
Stock # - SIIISS3510X44LRIRMOA
Matte
Illuminated MOA-3
30mm
Side Focus
1/4 MOA Tactical Knobs
$999.95

Leupold does not want to give me focus and turrets on a 10X scope, with the reticule matching the turret.

Or maybe they do.
If it is in their website, I can't find it.

I wrote Leupold.
I have a dozen of your scopes, but your web site is so frustrating, it hurt my feelings.

Attachments

• Riflescope.jpg
    Riflescope.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 103
What do you guys think of this scope? I have never had a scope that I used to dial windage or elevation before before but have always had Leupold glass and this looks like a good value. I can get this scope for about 720$ before shipping. Any other suggestions around this price range?

Thanks.

Always buy the best you can afford! And Leupold glass is about the best there is IMHO.
I have three Leupolds, and I wouldn't trade them for any scope out there. I have never had any problem with my Leupolds tracking. They have always tracked as they should. Movements were precise, and stay set.
If I had the money, all of my rifles would be wearing Leupolds!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.