• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold VX-3 4.5-14x50mm Long Range Riflescope

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, Paypal now charges 2.9% + 30 cents per transaction, regardless of account type, for up to a $3000 sale price. But, if your like me, I add a little extra for packaging, postage & insurance. His price structure sounds very fair to me.

Last edited:
FYI, Pay-Pal's fee schedule is 3% of the gross sale + 30 cents per transaction and you can find that on their website www.paypal.com

I have no problem with the OP's post other than this......

30mm matte duplex with side focus, appears new in the box. $650 shipped,

paypal only as gift or plus 4%. If you need pics email me at

[email protected]

Pay-Pal only as a gift is bilking the company out of a legally charged fee as per their user agreement as well as deceitful and dishonest and it's not 4%, never has been either. Read my first sentence....

The seller pays the fee, not the buyer.

I wouldn't buy a sun bleached dog turd in a paper bag from this guy.......:D

FYI, Pay-Pal's fee schedule is 3% of the gross sale + 30 cents per transaction and you can find that on their website www.paypal.com

I have no problem with the other than this......

30mm matte duplex with side focus, appears new in the box. $650 shipped,

paypal only as gift or plus 3.078954%.

Pay-Pal only as a gift is bilking the company out of a legally charged fee as per their user agreement as well as deceitful and dishonest and it's not 4%, never has been either. Read my first sentence....

The seller pays the fee, not the buyer.

I wouldn't buy a sun bleached dog turd in a paper bag from this guy.......:D

Sold, 1 dog turd to SIDECARFLIP for $100 plus 1000% paypal fee. Let me know if you need more. NAA just kidding. Ol Yea, just remembered he said he reported me to the paypal POLICE, now I'm scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts