SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold Vari-x III 6.5-20 x 50 30mm tube

timeless61

Leupold Vari-X III 6.5-20 x 50 30 mm tube, target knobs, used in very good condition. I would like to trade most likely for a 4.5-14 x 50 30mm tube. let me know what you have +- cash. i would trade for an 8.5-25 or something higher power, but my goal here is to spend as little money as possible.

I have a mark 4 6-20 and this scope, the mark 4 is on a 338 edge right now, and this is on a 300 wsm but i would rather the 4-14 for the wsm, but if i could find a higher power scope i would put it on the edge and the mark 4 back on the wsm. there is a little background as to why i am doing this.

you can pm me and if need be i will take pictures, and email them to you

timeless61

the Mark 4 is not really for sale, but would trade up to a higher power mark 4 or higher power nxs i just put that into the story for why i am looking to trade the 6.5-20

as far as a price goes, I will think about it and see what I would have to get to do a 4.5-14, I do not need the money it was basically a thought of maybe I can get a 4.5-14 for this gun through a trade of some sort, if that makes sense.

you can make me an offer on the 6.5-20 vari x 3 for now, I will look at some prices and do some research in the mean time

timeless61

Update on this scope, I will sell it if anyone is interested, Vari X III 6.5-20 target turrets, 30 mm tube

I will also sell the Leupold Mark 4 6.5-20 i have.

Please make realistic offers, neither needs to be sold, but I would like to buy different power scopes. And I would prefer to do this as quickly as possible if anyone is seriously interested.

troysrods

Hi, I have a really nice leupold lps 30mm 4.5-14x50 if you are interested. I would rather have the mark 4. What reticle are both the scopes.
Thanks
Troy [email protected] or 520-275-8122

timeless61

no i didn't got too close to hunting season so i still have it i have to check on prices of what i wanted to buy to see what i was even trying to get. I will check and let you know.

an update though i am trying to sell the 6-20 vari x 3, but also would sell the mark 4, but that is to buy a higher powered nightforce

Sloverado

PM me price on both and all the specs if you would and what you are looking to get out of them.

Trending threads