Leupold V6 scope where to buy

257scramjet

Looking to purchase one of the new leupold v6 scopes and get custom turrets done for it as well through leupold. This will be going on my hunting rig HS precision 2000 series 300 winchester mag 26" barrel. It is a nice light rifle and i want to keep it that way and plan on limiting my shots in the field to no longer than 500 yds maximum.

Thanks,
Chris

I've bought a couple of Leupolds through Opticsplanet.com. Found good prices and quick delivery with no problems. I've heard of other people having bad experiences with Optics Planet, but no complaints here.

Ordered one Leupold from Brownells and one from Midway USA, both because I was ordering other stuff from them at the times. Good prices and no snags.

One Leupold I bought from a local gun store. High prices and it was self-service :D I used to work at this store and still go in there to use his tools to work on my guns, so I buy something from him now and then even though he's a bit overpriced. I've spent countless hours bouncing questions off the owner and have learned a lot from his expertise. That's worth something.

Try cameralandny and bear basin outfitters. I have had good luck some times on gunbroker as well.

Good luck and shoot straight

Bob

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.